One in five defensive shootings take place within arms-reach.
This 2 day class is designed to help shooters develop solid close-quarters firearms skills as well as dealing with the complexities of shooting in real-world, 360-degree environments.
Prerequisite: Defensive Pistol Elements or equivalent class from another recognized school (please contact us for more information)
Topics Covered Include:
- Close-quarters shooting techniques
- Weapons retention
- Firing from unconventional positions
- Bullets and intermediate barriers (glass and sheet metal)
- Shooting in and around vehicles
- One-hand and support hand techniques